This multi-faceted position plays several key roles in our client processes. From authoring Technical Specs to configuring CMS properties, and training clients on the CMS to quality assurance testing, this position is involved in every phase of a project cycle.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Authors functional specifications used to focus development team efforts throughout a project.
- Provides critical day-to-day support of content management system (CMS) implementations.
- Oversees or executes the appropriate configuration of CMS properties.
- Participates in the preparation of data, client documentation, and solution deployment as required.
- Leads client training sessions, engaged in all elements of training preparation and execution.
- Develops, executes, and documents test plans and test cases for each required business solution based on the defined functional specifications.
- Communicates needed changes to development team.
- Employs daily capability in creative problem solving and shows an acute attention to detail.
- Serves clients and through daily interaction with bug-tracking tools, working with Project Leads to ensure client understanding of critical and non-critical issues alike.
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts, Testing and Methodologies is required.
- Prior Content Management System experience and ability to understand the difference between site requirements for CMS users (internal to the client) and site users (the client’s target audience).
- Experience translating technical information to non-technical users in training sessions
- Prior experience testing web services/APIs.
- Possesses basic understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Specific-to-web knowledge of pre-design processes (wireframing) to help clients prioritize and maintain communication objectives.
- Willingness to exceed client expectations at every level of service.
- Work with all teams to define client needs and ensure client requirements are being met.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly profit sharing
- 401(k) with employer match
- Work life balance with flexible work options
- Quarterly community service projects
- Paid holidays, paid time off, and unpaid time off
- Paid parental leave for men and women
- Professional development stipend
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings account employer match
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary benefit options
Think you're a great fit? Let us know why. Email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must reside in the U.S.
Submit Your Resume