The C2 Group has a deep rooted culture in giving back to our community. We do this through pro bono work, quarterly service projects, and supporting local organizations and events. In honor of today’s global day of giving back, Giving Tuesday, The C2 Group would like to share how we give back.
Recently, C2 had the pleasure of volunteering at GiveCamp. And over the course of one weekend, 140 technology professionals donated their time and talents and produced over $250K of free technology solutions for 15 nonprofit organizations. Check out some of their work:
- Carol’s Ferals
- Center for Dispute Resolution
- Downtown Grand Rapids, Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore
- Grand Rapids Student Advancement Foundation
- Health Net of West Michigan
- Kent County Parks Foundation
- MomsBloom, Inc.
- On My Own
- Otsego County Commission on Aging
- SPCA of SW Michigan
- Steepletown Neighborhood Services
- The LGBT Network of West Michigan
- Thrive: A Refugee Support Program
In addition to GiveCamp, four times a year C2 shuts down the office and volunteers with a local organization. Our most recent service project was at Senior Meals on Wheels where we were able to package a record breaking 10,452 meals!