Last Modified: October 24, 2016
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this App
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and text messages, between you and us
- Through any third party application by which you access data on the App
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by C2 or an entity related to C2, including C2’s affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the App.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the App. By accessing or using the App, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the App after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy from time to time for updates.
Information We Collect. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the App, and your usage details
- About your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use the App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through the App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the App.
Use of Your Information. The information we collect helps us to improve the App and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize our App and other services according to individual interests
- Improve our performance for our clients
- Recognize you when you return to the App
- Carry out any our obligations to our clients
- Take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of C2’s assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent